Rediscover Your Smile with
Dental Implants in Singapore
At Tooth Stories, we offer comprehensive dental implant services to help you achieve a healthy, beautiful smile. Our team of experienced dental professionals will work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that meets your unique needs and goals.
WHY DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Dental implants are the closest thing to natural teeth. They are designed to mimic the appearance and function of real teeth, providing a seamless and natural-looking smile while helping you chew and speak better again.
They possess exceptional durability that can last a lifetime if properly cared for, and even help to stimulate your jawbones to prevent bone loss.
Furthermore, dental implants do not require future adjustments and are very comfortable on the gums.
THE DENTAL IMPLANT PROCESS
The process of getting a dental implant can span several months. It includes the following steps:
- An initial consultation with a dentist to determine if you are a suitable candidate for dental implants. You’ll need a healthy amount of jawbone to be eligible.
- A customized treatment plan will be created for you based on the number of teeth to be replaced, the condition of your jawbone and your overall dental health.
- The titanium posts of dental implants will be surgically placed into your jawbone. This is performed under local anesthesia.
- You’ll be required to rest for a few months to allow osseointegration to happen after the implant fixture has been inserted into your jawbone.
- A small connector piece called an abutment will be attached to the top of the implant fixture once osseointegration is complete. It serves as the anchor for the artificial teeth.
- Impressions of your teeth and gums will be taken to create a customized dental crown that matches the size, shape and color of your natural teeth.
The custom-made artificial teeth will be attached securely to the abutment, completing your dental implant procedure.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE TIPS
- Brush your teeth twice daily with a soft-bristle toothbrush
- Use low-abrasive toothpaste to avoid scratching the implant
- Floss between teeth daily
- Schedule regular dental check-ups and cleanings
- Follow post-surgical instructions provided by your dental surgeon
Our implant placement procedure is safe, efficient, and comfortable. We use techniques to ensure that the implant is placed correctly and heals properly. After the implant is placed, we will work with you to design and create a custom restoration that blends seamlessly with your existing teeth.
If you’re interested in dental implants, schedule a consultation with us today.
We will evaluate your oral health and determine if dental implants are the right solution for you. Don’t let missing teeth hold you back from living your best life – contact us today to learn more about our dental implant services.